The third RSD Drops release date is Saturday, Oct. 24, and we are going to have groups enter to shop which will be determined by lottery (as with the last two RSD drops this year).
Enter our pre-opening shopping lottery by emailing us your name and phone number HERE or visiting the store to fill out a form in person. If you want to shop for exclusives first thing in the morning, this is the only way to do it, as we won’t be allowing a line to form like it does on Record Store Day, and the store will be closed to the general public until everyone who enters the lotto is accommodated. If you do not enter the lotto, you will not be assigned a time slot and you’ll have to wait until we open the store at approximately 11am to the general public later in the morning once the lottery shopping is completed.
DEADLINE TO ENTER THE LOTTO IS MIDNIGHT SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18.
HOW IT WORKS:
– There are 25 customer slots per 20-minute time block. Beginning at 9am on the 24th, customers will have 20 minutes to shop for RSD exclusives until we have accommodated everyone who enters the lotto.
– We will randomly draw names and assign time slots in the order names are drawn by inputting into excel then assigning a randomizer value to each name. The list will then be sorted by the randomized value and divided into groups.
– Customers will be notified of their time slot no later than the end of day Tuesday, Oct. 20. Please let us know if you cannot use your slot so that someone else may use it.
– Customers will be asked to arrive NO SOONER than 10 minutes before their time slot on the 24th
– The standard Record Store Day rule set applies to the RSD Drops days – one copy per title per customer, no preorders/holds, no returns.
– Masks, social distancing and all other pandemic shopping policies will be in place. Anyone who violates our policies will be subject to removal.
THE FINE PRINT:
– Anyone 13 or older who wants a time slot must submit a lotto entry.
– One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
– Your time slot is for you and you alone – individual shoppers only. Your time slot does not entitle you to bring a spouse/partner, friend or your entire extended family. The only exception is we are allowing one child (12 or younger) per customer with prior written permission; said child must remain with you at all times.
– Time slots are non-transferable. You cannot give it to a spouse, spawn, sibling, stranger or anyone else, nor can you sell or auction your slot. No exceptions.
– If you cannot make your assigned time slot, we will assign it to someone else and you will be reassigned to the final time block of the day.
Questions? Please email us